Google Search

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rebuild Status

Well JP hooked it up. The new top end, which is basicly a new engine runs better than ever. It is as simple as that.

I have to tell you all that I freaked out and I mean I am embarrassed about how I acted when I found out the motor was being rebuilt instead of replaced. It is a long story but I was not understanding a lot of the procedures involved including making an appointment with the CHP to get the new engine registered . To make a long story short, my dealer JP motorsports was absolutely amazing. They actually had the bike ready so fast I could not get down to the shop fast enough. They saved me a lot of time and they built one hell of a motor.

5 comments:

ejc_61364 said...

Hey man, you acted normal, I would be pissed and stressed out with the total deal, but I am glad it worked out. JP seems to be a good dealer, and my bike runs great. I have about 1000 miles on it. Keep up the blog, ride safe.

Jeremy said...

ya it all worked out great and jp is a good dealership. they really have proved themselves to be customer oriented. it has been great dealing with them.

u ride safe too bro.

Anonymous said...

hi , i want to buy a 2008 new, and i like to ask , if i can buy with out worries?...i now for the price i cant spected to much , but the bike is good?...(sorry for my bad english)
thank you
for any help!!!

Anonymous said...

I worried about the quality of Q-link machines until I heard that they will not let negros work at the plant. You know how those damn darkies screw up everything. Forget counting on them to follow the plans and specifications - they will do it all up-side down, backwards or not at all.

Niggers can't do anything right. What they cant eat or screw - they tear up and shit on. Arabs are just as bad.

Thank god Q-link is a gook company.

Anonymous said...

Lol you are an ignorant piece of shit.